A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Legendary-Craft


Priorities:

11:30-3:30 (4)
minecraft

4:30-5:00 (.5)
dead island

5:30-6:00 (.5)
minecraft

10:00-12:00 (2)
minecraft

7 hours of games.
The most I've played in a week or so.


Virtually virtual:
Been playing on the Minecraft legendarycraft server. I was going to take some pictures of the house I made but kept forgetting. Most servers are chaos but LC server is fun. They have a functioning economy, the admins are friendly, and its real survival; they don't just give awaway stuff you have to find it.


Thoughtful gab:
My wife and I decided that we were going to have a media free night. Meaning no electronics or books, just productive work and us time. That lasted about half an hour then she started reading and I got on Minecraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment