A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Youtube channel, and catch-up


I realize I really dropped the ball on blogging. But that's what gaming can do to you. I have taken a break and I am back with a fresh start.
I have a Youtube channel for my blog. I have downloaded some Minecraft tutorials so far, and plan on downloading other games on there as well.

Here is the link



Priorities:

Today I did a lot of building in Minecraft on my new server, Unlimited craft. I also played Old Republic.



Virtually Virtual:

I got a new monitor! Yay. Finally a nice looking 20'' widescreen. All my games were so much different when I first played them.

As I mentioned before, I am no longer in Legendary craft. Well that's partly true.
Here's what happened:
I finally got mod, I got super mod, Felipe (the owner) was being a corrupt fool that only cared about making money, I joined a branch of of LC called UC, I become assistant (equal to mod), that's where I am now.
The people on this server are real. I like it better :)
So now I am working hard in the forums and in game to try and get admin/head-staff some day.

Here is a link to their forums



Thoughtful gab:

Its funny how you have to be in the right mood to play games sometimes. For example, today when I was playing Old Republic...
When I got home from work I was ready to play some Old Republic! I looked forward taking my time, killing every enemy, listening to the entire conversation, and exploring the world. But then after playing games (minecraft) for 5 hours, when I finally got on Old Republic my feelings were different. I was annoyed by all the enemies I had to fight, I didn't care to explore, I skipped through most of the conversation because it was redundant, and I generally rushed through the game.

If I played Old Republic when I first got home from work, I would have truly enjoyed it. The way games were meant to be played. Rushing through it is a waste of time. You aren't enjoying the game as much and you are skipping things you wouldn't normally. From experience, I suggest that if you find yourself in this rushed state, take a break from video games. Go do your chores or read a book. Then come back later and you should have a fresh pallet, much better to really enjoy the game with.


No comments:

Post a Comment