A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Monday, September 19, 2011

Life transition


Priorities:

11:00-11:30 (.5)
minecraft

1:30-5:00 (3.5)
minecraft

8:00-12:00 (4)
minecraft

8 hours of Minecraft


Virtually virtual:
I didn't really feel in the mood for minecraft during the day. I really just wanted to make a minecart system but my friend whom I'm doing it with is was busy. Nothing else sounded appealing. So I went on some servers and tried playing but they were lame. I ended up just going back to my server, mining, and expanding my farmland.

Later, my friend got on and we made a really long mine cart rail from our main base, over an ocean, forest, and dessert, to an abandoned village. The rail ate nearly all of my supplies but it was worth it. The project we are now working on is restoring the village an claiming it our own!







Thoughtful gab:
Intense gamers like to play videos games all day with little to no socialization. A married gamer can't do that. Lately my wife is asleep by the time I get to bed. Neither of us like that.
Just tonight she said, "I'm a freaking Minecraft widow."
It was a joke but I know in all actuality I spend a little to much time playing games and not enough with my wife. It's the battle between the gamer self and the married self.
She likes games and doesn't mind me playing them to much. But there needs to be a balance. The sooner I find it, the better
Today's married gamer...


No comments:

Post a Comment