A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Router needed. Loosing game time


Priorities:

5:30pm-7:00 (1.5)
minecraft

8:30-11:00 (2.5)
minecraft

4 hours of Minecraft


Virtually virtual:
I finished the tower. It's awesome and all. But I don't have any use for it really, got dull quick. But its still just cool that I took all that time to make it. Im just glad I don't have to burn any more sand...

Yes that tiny thing down there is my boat


The most exciting moment!


The final product
There is another 1/3 of the tower under the seabed




Thoughtful gab:
I need to get a router so we can have more than one device using internet so she can stop using my computer! I would already be started on my next Minecraft project if she hadn't taken her time watching Youtube videos of cats. I had nothing else to do besides clean the house! D:
In all actuality I like cleaning the house. Mostly because its messy and I don't like living in the mess. But I have a hard time doing it on my own when I could just play games. So if anyone, or more specifically my wife, helps me, it changes my mindset to work mode and I do it. Sure I like to play games a lot but I still take responsibility when needed.

My wife and I watched more Star Trek TNG together today. She has not seen the series where I have. And she has been showing me Dr. Who where our situations are reversed. I enjoy our time spent together watching nerdy things. She plays StarCraft 2 and shes actually not bad at it but she doesn't have an account so we cant really play together. Now only if I could get her to play Minecraft...


No comments:

Post a Comment