A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Thursday, September 15, 2011

"This level is the devil"


About once a week I go to work with my wife and work there for the day. Today is that day.

Priorities:
8:30
Work

5:30-7:30 (2)
Minecraft

2 hours of Minecraft


Virtually virtual:
I started mapping my Minecraft world today. I never re

ally liked the map but I came up with a neat idea. I'm going to take multiple maps and combined them in paint and make notes on them. Idk it just sounded like a fun project.




Thoughtful gab:
My wife is a very vocal gamer. While I was in the bedroom playing Minecraft, I couldn't help but hear her almost constantly yelling at the Burnout 3 game she was playing in the other room.

"Where is that first place bastard?!"

"I am my own worst enemy!"

"That's the finish line you rat bastard!"

"I'm restarting, I'M RESTARTING... ahh don't start yet!"

"I will not remain in 6th place, It is you who will be eliminated!"

"This is such a freaking violent game."

"You are mine for the taking! There see, I took you!"

"This level is the devil"

And that was just a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment