A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reasourcefulness


Priorities:

8:45
woke up

9:20

12:15
Went to lunch with mother

2:00-4:20
Minecraft

4:35
A friend came over

5:30
Wife came home, watched TNG, and Dr. Who

10:00
Minecraft

11:30
Bed


Virtually virtual:
So last night, a friend by the minecraft name of BomberMan88 not only helped me find my lost castle, but he helped me purge it of the lava and water! Thanks a lot BomberMan88! You saved me from a lifetime of searching in an infintently generating landscape.
Minecraft, like most games is best played with friends.

Thoughtful gab:
So an hour or two into playing minecraft my left wrist started to hurt. I looked around for something to rest it on and noticed the stack of used tissue on the desk. I crumpled the used tissue in a ball, laid a clean tissue over it, and used it to rest my wrist on. A gamer can be resourceful when it comes to not leaving his games... or just lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment