A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fear for the future

Priorities:

10:30-11:30am (1)

4:00-7:00 (3)
Minecraft

8:40-11:40 (3)
Minecraft

7 hours of Minecraft



Virtually virtual:
Today was the day two of my friends and I launched our new 1.8 server. I didn't work on an epic projects today besides making a large hollow room deep underground. I was mainly exploring the caverns, gathering minerals, and tending to my garden :)








Thoughtful gab:
My wife was a little upset today when she got home. Usually I greet here happily at the door but today the 1.8 update held me to my seat. I still greeted her but the game sucked me in to much and sometimes and it can be frustrating for her. If she thought that was bad though.. I fear to see what will happen when Old Republic comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment