A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Betas

Priorities:
Didn't keep track but Iv'e been playing a lot of the BF3 beta.

7:00-7:30
StarCraft 2

7:30-9:00
minecraft

then more Battlefield 3 beta


Virtually virtual:
My Battlefield craze is dying down a little bit. Due to the face I have few friends to play with and it is only one map. It's still great though and I look forward to the release. I'm currently at level 20.
To switch things up I played some StarCraft 2 with my friend, unfortunately he didn't want to play much.
Also waiting for Minecraft 1.9 update to come out so I can stat a new survival server. Should be fun.
I wonder when they will be done with the Minecraft beta and finally release the full version?
Ug I just wish BF3 was out so it could eat my time until Old Republic!!

I've noticed more glitches in the BF3 beta. When in the open park area I sometimes fall through the ground. Blank nothing beneath me and the world above me. Its weird and dumb because the only way I can seem to get out is suicide.



No comments:

Post a Comment