A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Going out with a bang


Priorities:

3:00pm-5:00pm (2)
dead island

9:30pm-11:00pm (1.5)
minecraft

11:00-12:00 (1)
dead island

4.5 hours of games



Virtually virtual:
Dead Island is a little more extensive than I thought. There is a small level up bar, with no indication of it being so, and there are more areas of the game than I thought.


Thoughtful gab:
I can't believe its already have 22 submissions. It seems like just last week I started this blog. I've enjoyed writing near-daily and I hope there are a few people out there who have enjoyed reading it.

So excited for Old Republic and Battlefield 3. The end of this year will be going out with a bang!
I wont be playing much Minecraft after BF3 is released but the 1.9 update will probably be up by then. So Minecraft is going out with a bang too! Hopefully with no connection to creepers.


No comments:

Post a Comment