A look into the life and understanding of a gamer who has left his mother's basement

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A little of everything


Priorities:

3:30-5:30 (2)
minecraft


Virtually virtual:
I am already kind of tired of Dead Island. I like it, but it is certainly overrated. It is to repetitive, You are always on the run or fighting zombies, there is less of a survival feel and more of a tunnel shooter feel, gets old quick.

Minecraft on the other hand does not get old quick but even so... It's finally getting old. I just don't find building on my own very fun anymore. Iv'e built so many things and explored so far, I've seen the sights, I've made some sights, and if one more creeper ruins my creations I might explode myself. And multiplayer is lame because its chaotic and people build a bunch of random crap. Or they have made the world to civilized and "surviving" is no fun. The only time I find Minecraft fun now is when I am playing on my survival server with my friend Austin. I played a little bit today and had some fun being nomadic.

Iv'e made myself to expectant of BF3 and Old Republic and now they are the only games I want to play. I'm just killing time till then really. Minecraft 1.9 will hopefully come out soon so I can play that until BF3.


Thoughtful gab:
Today was nice because it had a little of everything. I watched TV with my wife and we... bonded, Then we went out on a picnic with my friend Jake and even got some dessert from the Mexican ice cream man. Then we came home and I played some games. Just had a little of everything.


3 comments:

  1. The Austin I know or a different one? Also, I'm not sure I wanna know why the dots were needed before the word bonded. >.>

    - Altered Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the Austin you know.
    The dots are there for a reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured.... -feels awkward- Well uh.....hi?

    - Altered Lover

    ReplyDelete